Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hetalia Axis Power - Character Song

Hetalia Axis Powers Character Song Vol. 1 - Italy


1. Let's Boil Hot Water!
2. The Delicious Tomato Song
3. Mini Drama : Italy Brothers
4. Let's Boil Hot Water! (Instrumental)
5. The Delicious Tomato Song (Instrumental)

Click Here to Download

Hetalia Axis Powers Character Song Vol. 2 - Germany


1. Germany's Anthem
2. Einsamkeit
3. Mini Drama : I Made Posters
4. Germany's Anthem (Instrumental)
5. Einsamkeit (Instrumental)

Click Here to Download

Hetalia Axis Powers Character Song Vol. 3 - Japan


1. Excuse Me, I Am Sorry
2. Country From Where The Sun Rises, Zipangu
3. Mini Drama : Ghost Culture Of England And Japan
4. Excuse Me, I Am Sorry (Instrumental)
5. Country From Where The Sun Rises, Zipangu (Instrumental)

Click Here to Download

Hetalia Axis Powers Character Song Vol. 4 - England


1. Absolutely Invincible British Gentleman
2. Pub and GO !
3. Mini Drama : England Catches A Cold
4. Absolutely Invincible British Gentleman (Instrumental)
5. Pub and GO ! (Instrumental)

Click Here to Download

Hetalia Axis Powers Character Song Vol. 5 - France


1. Très Bien na Ore ni Dakare
2. Rippa Yappa Paris
3. Mini Drama : IGIRISU to Chuusei no Kami to Fuku
4. Très Bien na Ore ni Dakare ~Oniisan wa Ai no Tabiji Chuu ver.~
5. Rippa Yappa Paris ~Oniisan wa Ai no Tabiji Chuu ver.~

Click Here to Download


Hetalia Axis Powers Character Song Vol. 6 - America



1. W.D.C - World Dancing -
2. HAMBURGER STREET
3. Mini Drama : "England to Americanchi no Yurei"
4. W.D.C - World Dancing - Hiro wa Henshinchu! Ver. -
5. HAMBURGER STREET - Hero wa Henshinchu! Ver. -

Click Here to Download

Hetalia Axis Powers Character Song Vol. 7 - Russia


1. 3има (Winter)
2. Pechka~With my heart
3. Mini Drama- Let's think about the members of G8!
4. 3има (Instrumental)
5. Pechka~With my heart (Instrumental)

Click Here to Download


I hope, the Hetalia Axis Power Character Song Vol. 8 is China. Or... Spain ? Hahaha, I don't know -___-

Regrats,

Michiro Katsufuji (Tiara Murli Adila) :|

8 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
Just a random commentor here!
Didn't feel right to just download and run.....
Anyway thank you for downloading all the hetalia character CD'S!
Makes it easier for lazy people like me.....:P
Cuuuute profile! ^0^

pachara said...

Thank you very much for character CD'S!
you make my day ^_^

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this list! I've been looking for the Hetalia Character Songs everywhere! XD; Also about Vol. 8, it's China and one of the songs I know of is called Aiyah, 4000 Years. Not entirely sure on the other one sadly ^^; I'll keep searching and try to keep you up to date.

Tiara Murli Adila said...

@All: Thanks for your comments XD It's make me happy, well :D Hm, I try to up to date for Hetalia CD download link, but now I very busy :( Keep sharing with me on chat to help me to up to date about Hetalia X)

Once again, thanks a lot all ^^

UK - Craft Lovers~~~ said...

ahahaha~~~~~~~~~~ you from indo?
sama~~~~~~~
join: uk-iggyrisu.blogspot.com
btw, thx

I LIKE HETALIA SO MUCH~~~~~~~~~~~

UK - Craft Lovers~~~ said...

seeee youuuu agaiiinn....
<3u mbak Tiara~~

btw, AMERIKA NO BAKAAA!!!

UK - Craft Lovers~~~ said...

but, the USA,RUS,JP file`s size is very big....

T___________T

btw, kok yang italy, germany, france nggak bisa?

btw lagi, yay... england file size is small~~~ tapi udah punya sih...

si yu egein~
<3 u: mbak Tiara
AMERIKA NO BAKAAA!!!

Anonymous said...

kak,linknya ud gk jln..blh upload ulang gk?:(

Additional Information

This blog has many kind of information, maybe from other website or my original entries. For more information you can follow me on twitter: @timurad [mention / message me] if something in my blog are disrupt and confuse you. Thank you, and enjoy the blog! --